25 Quran Verses about Love of Allah SWT
Quran was the last Holy book that Allah Almighty revealed and gives to human by His Prophet Muhammad SAW. Allah revealed the Quran is not just for good or bad deeds or prayers or tells about rules or being greatest of Holy book with beautiful structure language. Allah Almighty said in Quran. (Verse 14:89)
…….. “for We have revealed you the Book (Quran) as an exposition of everything and as guidance and grace and happy tidings for those who submit.”
There’re loves inside human. All humans surely want to have it, feeling love makes human feel happy and peace. Generally, love is only showed to other humans, even tough true love is only for Allah Almighty and His Prophet Muhamad SAW. Loves between sexes is not forbidden, because Allah gives happinese and loved through it. Allah allows Muslim to loved each other provided that is not break the rules.
If we would reciting about loves, surely not just in Quran or wherever in reallity or real lifes. Loved can be seen and we could more feel it if our love through to Allah. But, the feel of love’s Allah to humans was not relized and through out away by humans. Even if there’s no love and affection that Allah gives to us, it’s impossibe we got variety of favors and happiness in this whole of world. Below these’re the information 25 verses Quran about loves divide in three major of love; Allah’s love, mercy and forgiveness, faithful love to the Prophet Muhamad SAW also loved in marital and families (parents).
A. Allah’s Love, Mercy and Forgiveness
In the Quran verses that tell about how Great the love of God towards humans. In addition to His love of humans in the Qur’an is also told how God to love, mercy, forgiveness and giving happiness to us, humans and Muslims. Below these are 15 Quran verses that tell about Allah’s love, mercy and forgiveness. Hopefully these information could increasing our love to Allah Almighty and merciful.
- Al – Fatiha “The Opening” : 1 – “In the name of Allah, most benevolent, ever merciful.”
- Al – Fatiha “The Opening” : 3 – “Most beneficent, ever-merciful”
- Al- Baqara “The Cow” :160 – “But those who repent and reform and proclaim (the truth), are forgiven, for I am forgiving and merciful.”
- Al- Baqara “The Cow” :163 – “Your God is one God; there is no God other than He, the campassionate, ever-merciful”.
- Al- Baqara “The Cow” :165 – “And yet there are men who take others as compeers of God and bestow on them love due to God; but the love of the faithful for God is more intense. If only the wicked could see now the agony that they will behold (on the Day of Resurrection), they will know that to God belongs the power entirely. And the punishment of God is severe”.
- Aali- Imraan “The Family of Imraan”:31 – Say :”If you love God then follow me that God may love you and forgive your faults; for God is forgiving and kind.”
- An – Nissa “The Women” :110 – “He who does evil or acts againts his own interest (by disbelieving), then prays for God’s forgiveness, will find God compassionate and merciful.”
- Al – Maidah “The Table” : 54 – “O believers, any one of you who turns back on his faith (should remember) that God could verily bring (in your place) another people whom He would love as they would love Him., gentle with believers, unbending with infidels, who would strive in the way of God, unafraid of blame by any slanderer. Such is the favour of God which He bestows on whomsoever He will. God is infinite and all-knowing.”
- Al – Maidah “The Table” : 74 – “Why do they not turn to God and ask His forgiveness? God is forgiving and kind.”
- At-Tawba “The Repentance” :104 – “Do they not know that God accepts the repentance of His creatures and receives what they offer in charity, and that He is forgiving and kind ?”
- An – Nahl “The Bee” :110 – “But (to) those who were victimised and left their homes and then fought and endured patienly, your Lord will surely be forgiving and kind.”
- An – Nahl “The Bee” :119 – “To those who do wrong out of ignorance, then repent and correct them selves, your Lord is indeed forgiving and kind.”
- Maryam “Mary” : 96 – “Surely Ar-Rahman will show love for those who believe and do the right.”
- Al – Anbiyaa “The Prophets” :83 – “(Remember) Job when he called to his Lord: I am afflicted with distress and You are the most compassionate of all.”
- An – Naml “The Ants” : 30 – “It is from Solomon and (says) : ‘In the name of Allah, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim'”.
B. Faithful love to the Prophet Muhamad SAW
Loves to Our Prophets and His family was recommended by Islam, the religion’s not perfect if someone didn’t loving their Prophet SAW, His family also friends. No human being loves more human except the Prophet Muhamad SAW. In fact, His affection to his people more than the love of his parents or to his own son. A lot of history shows this, when He was at the end of His death, three times He said softly and wistful, “My people, my people, my people.”
So, we as Muslims should show our love to the Prophet Muhamad SAW with knowing the verses about His loved to us. May peace and blessings be abundant to His noble, family, friends, and all who love Him (Prophet Muhamad).
- At – Tawba “The Repetance” :128
“To you has come an Apostle from among you. Any sorrow that befalls you weighs upon him; He is eager for your happiness, full of concern for the faithful, compassionate and kind.”
- Al – Hujurat “The Inner Apartmens”: 1
“O ye who believe! Be not forward in the presence of Allah and His messenger, and keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is Hearer, Knower.”
- An – Nisaa “The Woman” : 59
“O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger and those of you who are in authority; and if ye have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the messenger if ye are (in truth) believers in Allah and the Last Day. That is better and more seemly in the end.”
- An – Nisaa “The Woman” : 80
“Whoso obeyeth the messenger hath obeyed Allah, and whoso turneth away: We have not sent thee as a warder over them.”
- Al – Hasyr “The Exile” : 7
“That which Allah giveth as spoil unto His messenger from the people of the townships, it is for Allah and His messenger and for the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer, that it become not a commodity between the rich among you. And whatsoever the messenger giveth you, take it. And whatsoever he forbiddeth, abstain (from it). And keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is stern in reprisal”.
C. Love in Marital and Families (Parents)
Love is one of the perfection possessed by every human being. Without human affection it will be downgraded to the equivalent of animals. As a religion, Islam has the principle of humanity. Humans are not angels who always do good but also not devils who always do bad things. But humans have feelings, desires and hopes. Here is the form of affection for the couple and there’ra verses that tell about the form of affection and love for the parents. Respect, love and pray for our parents is a form of affection and love that every Muslim must possess. Because we know that parent’s blessings are God’s (Allah SWT) blessings too.
- Ar-Room “The Romans” :21 – “Another of His signs is that He created mates of your kind of yourselves so that you may get peace of mind from them, and has put love and compassion betweeen you. Verily there are sign in this for those who reflect.”
- An – Nisaa “The Woman” : 1 – “O mankind! Be careful of your duty to your Lord Who created you from a single soul and from it created its mate and from them twain hath spread abroad a multitude of men and women. Be careful of your duty toward Allah in Whom ye claim (your rights) of one another, and toward the wombs (that bare you). Lo! Allah hath been a watcher over you.”
- An – Nisaa “The Woman” : 3 – “And if ye fear that ye will not deal fairly by the orphans, marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess. Thus it is more likely that ye will not do injustice.”
- At – Taubah “The Repentance” :23 – “O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers.”
- Al – Israa’ “The Night Journey” :24″ – And lower unto them the wing of submission through mercy, and say: My Lord! Have mercy on them both as they did care for me when I was little.”
All these verse about love reminds us as Muslims, that love are not only shown to only human beings. But our loves as a Muslim must also be shown to Allah SWT. In addition to the faith love of Allah, Islam teaches to show love to our great The Prophet of Muhammad SAW the Prophet who is a “Lighter” for humanity in whole world and as The Last Messenger who spread the religion of Allah Almighty and mercy.
Lastly, Islam also shows how to show love towards one another over the couple (marital) and the main love of us towards parents who have raised us from childhood. Hopefully information regarding these Quran Verses about Love can be useful for all Muslims wherever we were.