Human life is not only in enjoyment or difficulty. We must have strong soul to pass our lives. If you got failure, Don’t give up easily. If you were in this condition, you have to tawakkul or surrender yourself to Allah S.W.T with a willing heart, candor without push and pressure from anyone. These are some benefits of tawakkul to Allah S.W.T.
Related articles :
- The ease of world and eternity will be guaranteed
With tawakkul, then someone is guaranteed by Allah S.W.T. He will always give the ease of world and eternity. Although you are in a big difficulty, Allah S.W.T will give ease for you to pass it.
Allah S.W.T said :
“Whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out. And He will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” (At-Talaq : 2 – 3)
- Adaptable with every problems
Someone who did tawakkul, he will be adaptable with every problems. Even, that is a heavy problem. You will not cry easily and you will be far from the prejudice of Allah S.W.T. because you feel unworthy. Tawakkul can make someone more patience in Islam and revive from failure.
In hadith said :
“Tawakkul to Allah is the source of help in every cunning and evi of your enemies and [Allah] is given protection from whatever your opponent.” (Al-majilsi, bihar al-anwar vol 56 page 79)
- Tawakkul can reinforce faith and not easily discouraged
Tawakkul can change egoist or give up to be more patient. It can reinforce our faith and make someone to be thankful to Allah S.W.T for what He give us all this time. So that, the best of believers is a person who has tawakkul.
It was narrated in hadith :
“Be enthusiastic about things that are beneficial to you and ask Allah for help.” (Muslim 2664)
- Tawakkul make someone more independent
Indirectly, tawakkul can make someone more independent and mature to solve problems in the world without harm anyone. Tawakkul can make someone to understand about deficiency and excess of what Allah has given. This condition make someone to be more appreciate the deficiency of others.
Allah S.W.T said :
“And rely upon the Ever-Living who does not die, and exalt [Allah] with His praise. And sufficient is He to be, with the sins of His servants, Acquainted.” (Al-Furqan : 58)
- Allah will suffice your good fortune
Someone who have tried and did ikhtiar, then he tawakkul only to Allah S.W.T, Allah will suffice all his needs and inner satisfaction. Tawakkul after doing ikhtiar to Allah S.W.T is something that is loved by Allah. He will be entered to the group of patient people and his life will be spared in every condition. Allah said :
“Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him].” (Ali-Imran : 159)
From Umar bin khathab radyi yallahu’anhu, from Rasullulah shallahu ‘alaihi wa salam said that
“If you really believe in Allah, Allah wll give you sustenance as Allah give sustenance to a bird that goes in a state of hungry stomach then back again in a state of fullness.” (Ahmad, Turmidzi, Ibn Hibbab and Al Hakim) [AdSense-B]
- You will be given an unending pleasure
Allah S.W.T will give His blessing as pleasure in unexpected situation for Moslem who tawakkul to Him. Someone who works in the kindness, never complain with his work and always tawakkul after doing ikhtiar, then he will get good stead without him guessing before.
Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala said :
“And say, “Do [as you will], for Allah will see your deeds and [so, will] His Messenger and the believers. And you will be returned to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you of what you used to do.” (At Tawbah : 105)
“So whatever thing you have been given, it is but [for] enjoyment of the worldly life. But what is with Allah is better and more lasting for those who have believe and upon their Lord rely.” (Ash Shuraa : 36)
- Allah will strengthen and distance your heart from Satan’s temptations
Someone who tawakkul after doing ikhtiar because Allah S.W.T, then Allah will help his life to strengthen and distance his heart from Satan’s temptations. Like Allah said :
“Indeed, there is for him no authority over those who believed and rely upon their Lord.” (An-Nahl : 99)
- Enter paradise without reckoning
The Prophet Muhammad will enter paradise without reckoning. Allah S.W.T give ease for all of his good actions. He always walks on the truth and tawakkul in any circumstances.
Rasulullah s.a.w said :
“Those who do not boast, say no lies, do not steal another’s right, do not make a horrible prediction to rabb put their trust, then heaven will be yours.” ( Bukhari and Muslim)
“There are 70 of my people who will enter paradise without reckoning. They are people who do not believe in tathayyur problems (about misfortune). Not asking to be nurtured, not willing to run a treatment with a key (a hot iron attached to someone’s tube section as a treatment medium) and for those who rely on their rabb.” (Muttafaqun ‘Alaihi)
Behavior of Tawakkul
These are things that you have to know about behavior related with tawakkul
- Do you know that faith of someone is indivisible from tawakkul or we know as behavior that surrender to Allah S.W.T with a willing heart, candor without push and pressure from anyone. (See also signs of strong iman)
- Indeed a person has not deserved to be called a believer. While all of his daily actions in the community is not based on tawakkul. Tawakkul needs a patient heart, encouraged by what has happened to him, and always try to rise again from failure or downturn, in order to obtain what is accepted by Allah S.W.T.
- Many people are doing tawakul but they don’t want to try to do ikhtiar. That people only believe that if they put their trust in Allah without any efforts, Allah will fulfill all of they desire. Something that is done without hard work, indeed God will not change their fate.
- Many people do tawakkul and ikhtiar without dua. They work hard to be success and tawakkul, but they never say dua to Allah S.W.T This is as same as you ride a bicycle around the world without know what is your real purpose. (See also how to dua for success and get victory in life)
- Tawakkul beside Allah is a sin and accursed by Allah. Today, there are people who still surrender themselves to supernatural things such as believing and praying on a large tree that is thousands years old, believing and praying on the herritage items that is millions years old and many more.
- Invite many people to have tawakkul is a deed that is loved by Allah S.W.T, where that tawakkul is a part of the nature of faithful. Lessons and experiences about tawakkul can be given to children at an early age. So, when they grow up, they have already understood with true. Even they have had tawakkul that can be brought with the future of their dream.
Finally those are surprising and amazing benefits of tawakkul to Allah SWT that you may find useful and fascinating.