Getting married is something that is desirable by all adult humans who are old enough and already established from all aspects because it is a way to start a new family life built with a sense of love and affection so that in the teachings of Islam, the law of getting married is Sunnah which means if we do it then we will get a reward.
However, many Muslims who live in Indonesia and around the world are still struggling with finding their soul mate when they are able and ready to live or build a new family. This is because Allah has not paved the way and meet them with the partner so that if you have difficulty in finding a partner there is a good idea you get closer to Allah and pray or ask to Allah for your partner and get married soon. So, we need to dua and do some efforts to get married fast.
Here is presented dua to get married fast, as follows:
1. “My Lord! Indeed, I am of whatever You send to me of good (in) need.” (Al-Qasas 28:24)
We as His people must always submit to Allah for whatever He has planned. It is same for finding a good partner to get married soon. With this dua, we ask Allah for good, which means asking for a good mate and desire to get married can be realized soon. In addition, this dua was read by Prophet Musa when he arrived in Madyan. In that city, Prophet Musa married to the son of Prophet Shua’ib.
See also: Prayers for Deceased Husband
2. “Indeed the people (have) certainly gathered against you, so fear them.” But it increased them (in) faith and they said, “Sufficient for us (is) Allah and (He is the) best [the] Disposer of affairs.” (Al-Imran 3:173)
This dua is to show that Allah has already set up everything in this world. We need to believe that Allah will give us a chance to get a partner and married fast.
3. “And if they turn away then know that Allah (is) your Protector, Excellent (is) the Protector, and Excellent (is) the Helper.” (Al-Anfal 8:40)
Allah will help His people who are in a difficult situation. By doing this dua, we ask Allah for His help to make us get married fast.
See also: Benefits of Exercise in Islam
4. “My Lord! (Do) not leave me alone, while You (are) [the] Best (of) the inheritors.” (Al-Anbiya 21:89)
This dua is to ask Allah to guide us how to get married fast. Without Allah, we will walk without direction and probably can’t get a good partner to get married.
5. “O Allah, give me the best wife from your side, a wife whom I propose and marry to and a wife who will be my best friends in the affairs of religion, world affairs, and hereafter”.
We need to do this dua because a good wife is the dream of all men. We need a good wife who has a good akhlaq and can be with us in the world and hereafter.
See also: How to Stay Up After Fajr
“O Allah, for all the affairs of the world and the Hereafter, are in Your hand, make it for me from all distress and sorrow, a pleasing way.”
This dua will protect us from distress and sorrow when we want to get married fast. Allah will give some ways with pleasure to His people who always do this dua.
7. “O Allah, my Lord, You are the one who suffices me, tenderhearted to me and forces her to have mercy on me and make me love her until she comes to me with gentleness and compassion without delay. And make her busy by loving me. You are Almighty over all things.”
By doing this dua, we ask Allah for the woman that will become our partner. We often do not know where is our true partner, so Allah will show her to us in His way.
See also: Things To Do of Jummah Friday for women
8. “Evil women (are) for evil men, and evil men (are) for evil women. And good women (are) for good men and good men (are) for good women. Those (are) innocent of what they say. For them (is) forgiveness and a provision noble.” (An-Nur 24:26)
We want to get married fast but of course, we don’t want to get a bad partner. By doing this dua, we ask Allah for a good partner that will marry us in the future.
9. “My Lord, send a shalih husband to me, incline his heart to me with the blessing of the qadim and blessings of your noble messenger with the blessing of a million words laa hawla walaa quwwata illaa billaahil ‘aliyyil’ azhiim. And may Allah bestow blessings and peace upon our Lord, Prophet Muhammad, and to all His family and friends. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds.”
This dua is good for women who want a shalih husband. We can get blessing too by doing this dua.
See also: The Priority of A Mother’s Prayer
10. “Prompt me to marry if I am ready and You’ve allowed it.”
This dua is convenient if we have already prepared to get married. We can get married fast only by Allah’s will even though we are ready from our perspective.
11. “And marry the single among you and the righteous among your male slaves, and your female slaves. If they are poor, Allah will enrich them from His Bounty. And Allah (is) All-Encompassing, All-Knowing.” (An-Nur 24:32)
There are always obstacles that obstruct us from getting married fast such as wealth. However, Allah has already promised to enrich His people who get married and believe in Him.
See also: Dua to Increase Memory in Islam
12. “And of everything We have created pairs, so that you may remember.” (Adh-Dhariyat 51:49)
We must believe that Allah creates human in pairs. By believing this, we will get a true partner and get married fast.
13. “Our Lord! Grant to us from our spouses and our offspring comfort (to) our eyes, and make us for the righteous a leader.” (Al-Furqan 25:74)
We need to do this dua to get the best partner who is suitable for us. In addition, we want a good offspring to perfect our family in the future.
See also: How a Women should Dress in Islam
14. “And among His Signs (is) that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you love and mercy. Indeed, in that surely (are) Signs for a people who reflect.” (Ar-Rum 30:21)
Allah will give His people a direction in finding the best partner. So, we need to believe in Him and do some efforts too.
15. “Sufficient for me (is) Allah. (There is) no god except Him. On Him, I put my trust. And He (is the) Lord (of) the Throne, the Great.” (At-Taubah 9:129)
We need to believe only in Allah and no other God or Satan. He is the Lord of the Throne and the Greatest who will give His power to His people.
See also: Benefits of Marrying Early in Islam
More Dua to Get Married Fast
Here is presented more dua to get married fast.
- And that He created the pairs, the male, and the female. (An-Najm 53:45)
- Glory be (to) the One Who created (in) pairs all of what grows the earth and of themselves, and of what not they know. (Ya Sin 36:36)
- And Allah (has) made for you from yourselves spouses, and has made for you from your spouses sons and grandsons and has provided for you from the good things. Then in falsehood do they believe, and the Favor of Allah they disbelieve? (An-Nahl 16:72)
- O mankind! Fear your Lord the One Who created you from a soul single and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah (through) Whom you ask [with it] and the wombs. Indeed, Allah is over you Ever-Watchful. (An-Nisa 4:1)
- And if you fear that not you will be able to do with the orphans, then marry what seems suitable to you from the women two, or three, or four. But if you fear that not you can do justice then (marry) one or what possesses your right hand. That (is) more appropriate that you (may) not oppress. (An-Nisa 4:3)
- And not (it) is for a believing man and not (for) a believing woman, when Allah has decided and His Messenger a matter that (there) should be for them (any) choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger certainly, he (has) strayed (into) error clear. (Al-Ahzab 33:36)
- “Marriage is my Sunnah, whoever does not like it is not my group!” (HR Ibnu Majah, from Aisha r.)
- “Marry you the women, then they will give you wealth (sustenance) for you.” (HR Hakim and Abu Dawud)
- “Whoever is given by Allah a wife who is sholihah, has been helped by half his religion, and to be devoted to Allah is the other half.” (HR Baihaqi)
- The world is the jewelry and the best of its jewelry is sholihah woman. (HR Muslim, Ibnu Majah, and An Nasai)
- Whoever wants to meet Allah in a pure and holy way, then beloved with honorable women. (HR Ibnu Majah)
- “O young generation! If you are able to get married then you need to get married because the eyes will be more awake, the genitals will be more preserved.” (HR Bukhari and Muslim)
- Marry each other, make your offspring, and multiply (the offspring). Indeed I am proud of your many in the midst of other people. (HR Abdurrazak and Baihaqi)
- “Wa allafa baina quluubihim la anfaqta maa fil ardhi jamii’an maa allafta baina quluubihim wa laakinnallaaha allafa bainahum innahuu ‘aziizun hakiim. “
- “Allaahumma innii uriidu an atazawwaja faqaddirlii minannisaa’i a’affahunna farjan wa ahfadzahunna lii fii nafsihaa wa fii maa lii wa ausa’ahunna rizqa wa a’dzamahunna barakah wa qaddirlii waladan thayyiban taj’aluhu khalafann shaalihan fii hayaatii wa ba’da mamaatii. “
- O mankind! Indeed, We created you from a male and a female and We made you nations and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, (the) most noble of you near Allah (is the) most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah (is) All-Knower, All-Aware. (Al-Hujurat 49:13)
- (The) Creator (of) the heavens and the earth. He made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle mates; He multiplies you thereby. (There) is not like Him anything, and (is) the All-Hearer, the All-Seer. (Ash-Shura 42:11)
- He (is) the One Who created you from a single soul and made from it its mate that he might live with her. And when he covers her, she carries a burden light and continues with it. But when she grows heavy, they both invoke Allah, their Lord, “If You give us a righteous (child), surely we will be among the thankful.” (Al-Araf 7:189)
- “Whoever gives thanks to Allah, rejects for Allah, loves Allah because he hates for Allah, and marries for Allah, and his faith is complete.”
- “O Allah open for me Your wisdom and pour out upon Me the blessings of You, O Most Gracious and Merciful.”
That’s all dua to get married fast. Hope this article gives us benefits and we will get married without problems and obstacles.