Marriage itself is one way to unite the two human beings between the Muslim couple between men and women so that their relationship can be legitimate or halal according to religion and state by doing the procession of Ijab Qobul or marriage in it. Then for marriage commands itself has been described in some Hadith as it reads, ‘Allah will make human by pairing each other, permit marriage and forbid the act of adultery’.
The first marriage law is Jaiz or may marry and may also not marry. The second marriage law of the Sunnah when a Muslim has an immediate desire married and have the ability to give inner or inborn soul to his partner. There are fears of adultery conduct if not quickly get married. The marriage law becomes Makruh if a Muslim wants to marry but is unable to provide for a living. Marriage is forbidden in Islam if there is a motivation or desire in it because there are evil intentions to spouses or their partner’s family such as hurting spouses and other crimes.
This is presented powerful dua to get married.
1. “And for Allah (are) the names – the most beautiful, so invoke Him by them. And leave those who deviate concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they used to do.” (Al-A’raf 7:180)
In relation to this, the real purpose of our marriage is to get the happiness of life, not merely to marry. We will not do it when forced to marry a couple who can be sure will be a big problem for your life.
See also: Benefits of Praying Fajr in the Mosque
2. “Evil women (are) for evil men, and evil men (are) for evil women. And good women (are) for good men and good men (are) for good women. Those (are) innocent of what they say. For them (is) forgiveness and a provision noble.” (An-Nur 24:26)
We need to dua this to get the good woman for us. In addition, we can avoid get married with evil woman who can destroy our relationship with Allah.
See also: How to Do Istinja in Islam
3. “The fornicator (will) not marry except a fornicatress or a polytheist woman, and the fornicatress – (will) not marry her except a fornicator or a polytheist man. And is forbidden that to the believers.” (An-Nur 24:3)
All human want to get married to the good person. So, we need to dua this to get the good mate that will make us happy.
See also: Adoption in Islamic Law
4. “O mankind! Fear your Lord and fear a Day not can avail a father [for] his son and not a son, he (can) avail [for] his father anything. Indeed, (the) Promise (of) Allah (is) True, so let not deceive you the life (of) the world and let not deceive you about Allah the deceiver.” (Luqman 31:33)
Allah has promised that every human will get a pair. We need to believe it and get married with the person that Allah has already created for us.
See also: Moderation in Islam
5. “And among His Signs (is) that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you love and mercy. Indeed, in that surely (are) Signs for a people who reflect.” (Ar-Rum 30:21)
Getting married is something very happy for those who do it. Islam itself also encourages Muslims to get married. If we want to find a serenity, peace of mind, and all good, then marry. Marriage becomes a very important and historic momentum for both human beings.
The momentum that matters when the presence of friends, friends, family, friends, and relatives is a happy gift. In addition, the more complete it feels if the visit is decorated with Islamic marriage congratulations filled with prayer and sincere hope for the two brides to wade through a new life.
See also: Succession in Islam
6. “And those who (do) not invoke with Allah god another, and (do) not [they] kill the soul which Allah has forbidden except by right and (do) not commit adultery. And whoever does that will meet a penalty.” (Al-Furqan 25:68)
Getting married as soon as possible means that we can avoid doing adultery which can create sins for us. Allah will not forgive the one who is not willing to follow His command.
See also: Way to Seek Forgiveness from Allah
7. “He will send down (rain from) the sky upon you (in) abundance, And provide you with wealth and children, and make for you gardens and make for you rivers.” (Nuh 71:11-12)
Getting married means that the couple will become a family. To build a harmonious family, we need to dua this to get wealth and children from Allah.
See also: How to be Closer to Allah SWT
8. “And (do) not [you] marry [the] polytheistic women until they believe. And a bondwoman (who is) believing (is) better than a polytheistic woman [and] even if she pleases you. And (do) not give in marriage (your women) (to) [the] polytheistic men until they believe, and a bondman (who is) believing (is) better than a polytheistic man [and] even if he pleases you. [Those] they invite to the Fire, and Allah invites to Paradise and [the] forgiveness by His permission. And He makes clear His Verses for the people so that they may take heed.” (Al-Baqarah 2:221)
See also: Giving Gifts in Islam
9. “Our Lord! Grant to us from our spouses and our offspring comfort (to) our eyes, and make us for the righteous a leader.” (Al-Furqan 25:74)
We need to dua this as a man to become the leader in the family. We need to be ready to guide the family.
See also: Seven Heavens in Islam
10. “O Allah, give us the best partner from your side, the partner who is also our friend in the affairs of religion, world affairs & the hereafter.”
When get married, we will get a partner that will be at our side forever in the religion, world affairs and the afterlife conditions. So, we need to dua this to get married with the right person.
11. “My Lord! Indeed, I am of whatever You send to me of good (in) need.” (Al-Qasas 28:24)
The above prayer is the dua of the Prophet Musa AS, then the Prophet Musa AS was approached by his wife and got a job. Of course we also need this dua to get married and fulfill a happy life after the marriage.
See also: Fraternity in Islam
12. “Married is my Sunnah, whoever does not practice my Sunnah then he does not include my People” (HR Shohih, history Ibnu Majah)
Married is one of Sunnah Prophet Muhammad SAW and Sunnah Rosul-previous rosul. Married not only as a recommendation from Rasulullah SAW, but marriage also became one barometer of a person’s participation against Sunnah Rasulullah SAW.
13. “Hopefully Allah will bless you, both happy and hard and always gather you both in kindness.” (HR Abu Dawud)
That is the prayer taught by the Messenger of Allah Shallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam to us, his people. Wishing for blessings for the marriage. It is because blessing means staying on the right track under any circumstances.Blessings are not hard and easy, but patience and gratitude, not poor or rich, but jihad and the sadaqah.
See also: Women’s Role in Muslim Society
14. “In the name of Allah, Allah will remove the devil from us and keep the devil from the (child) whom You will give me, then surely if the fate of both of them in the intercourse will have a son, surely the devil will not harm the child forever.” (Hadits Shahih history: Bukhari 1 / 45,6 / 141, Muslim 4/155, Abu Dawud number 2161, Darimi 2/145, Ibnu Majah no. 1919, Baihaqi 7/149, Ath-Thiyalis no. / 216, 217, 220, 243, 283, 286, Termidzi, Nasa’i, Ibn Abi syaibah)
This dua is to keep away from devil or Satan that may try to persuade us and ask Allah for protection when getting married. In addition, we also ask the protection for a child that may be born after the marriage.
15. “And if you fear that not you will be able to do with the orphans, then marry what seems suitable to you from the women two, or three, or four. But if you fear that not you can do justice then (marry) one or what possesses your right hand. That (is) more appropriate that you (may) not oppress.” (An-Nisa 4:3)
We may get married for two or more women. However, we must share the love equally. We need to dua this to ask Allah for fairness and justice in our heart.
See also: Dua to Make Friends in Islam
16. “And certainly, We sent Messengers before you and We made for them wives and offspring. And not was for a Messenger that he comes with a sign except by the leave (of) Allah. For everything (is) a time prescribed.” (Ar-Rad 13:38)
We must instill in ourselves that we are married in order to follow the sunnah of the apostles.
17. “O Allah, indeed I beg of You the goodness of her and the good which You have determined upon her. And I seek refuge in You from the evil and the evil which You have set over her. “ (HR Bukhari)
We need to dua this to get married with woman that has shown her true personality. There is woman who hides her personality in order to look better.
See also: The Rights of Neighbours in Islam
That’s all powerful dua to get married. Hope this article will give us benefits and we will find the best partner that Allah sends to us.