Getting pregnant is certainly the dream of all married couples in various parts of the world and it is the sustenance and grace given by Allah. With the presence of a child, it will certainly complete the happiness of a family. Therefore, various ways are done so that all the process of pregnancy run smoothly from the period of pregnancy for nine months until the birth process.
Maintaining health by consuming nutritious and healthy food and perform various activities that support the pregnancy process will help the mother when getting pregnant. However, all of these ways will not be perfect and blessed without asking Allah’s help that.
He is the one who gives the living and dead. He is the one who gives us the possibility of getting pregnant and the birth of all the offspring. He is the Mighty then as a parent, we must continue to pray to him and do various practices for pregnant women so that everything runs smoothly.
Here is presented prayers for getting pregnant in Islam.
1. “My Lord! Indeed, I [I] vowed to You what (is) in my womb, dedicated, so accept from me. Indeed, You, You (are) the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.” (Al-Imran 3:35)
This prayer is for the mother who is getting pregnant. The mother needs to pray this to submit to Allah for the womb that will produce a child and get the power from Him.
See also: Signs of Qayamat in Quran
2. “My Lord, indeed I [I] (have) delivered [her] a female.” And Allah knows better [of] what she delivered, and is not the male like the female. “And that I [I] (have) named her Maryam and that I [I] seek refuge for her in You and her offspring from the Shaitaan the rejected.” (Al-Imran 3:36)
This prayer is used by the Prophet when her wife is getting pregnant. This prayer is good to avoid the Satan that can do some temptations to us and the child.
3. “My Lord grants [for] me from Yourself offspring pure. Indeed, You (are) All-Hearer (of) the prayer.” (Al-Imran 3:38)
We need to pray this to ask Allah to give the best offspring that will be useful in the future. We hope that the child will become the center of the family who gives happiness and sustenance to the family.
See also: Importance of Zam-Zam Water in Islam
4. “Our Lord! Grant to us from our spouses and our offspring comfort (to) our eyes, and make us for the righteous a leader.” (Al-Furqan 25:74)
This prayer has the same purpose like above when getting pregnant. We ask Allah to grant us offspring and spouse that will make us happy. We hope that we will become a righteous leader in the family too.
5. “My Lord! Make me an established (of) the prayer, and from my offsprings. Our Lord! and accept my prayer.” (Ibrahim 14:40)
This prayer is good after doing salat. We hope that our prayer will be heard and accepted by Allah and He will grant it to our offspring too.
6. “My Lord grants me of the righteous.” (As-Saffat 37:100)
This prayer is good when getting pregnant because we hope that the child will become the righteous and sholeh man in the future. All parents certainly want a sholeh and righteous child to carry on the family.
7. And We have enjoined (upon) man for his parents – carried him his mother (in) weakness upon weakness, and his weaning (is) in two years that “Be grateful to Me and to your parents; towards Me (is) the destination.” (Luqman 31:14)
This prayer is to make the child hear that the mother has made many sacrifices to give birth to him. So, we hope that the child will be grateful to the parent and Allah who help him to born in this world.
See also: Sincere Islamic Ways to Treat Your Wife
8. Then We created the semen-drop (into) a clinging substance, then We created the clinging substance (into) an embryonic lump, then We created the embryonic lump, (into) bones, then We clothed the bones (with) flesh; then We produce it (as) a creation another. So blessed is Allah (the) Best (of) the Creators. (Al-Mu’minun 23:14)
When getting pregnant, we can be stronger and face the pregnancy with ease by doing this prayer. This prayer shows the greatness of Allah when creating a human so we feel grateful to be here right now.
9. “By calling on the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds. O Allah add prosperity to our Prophet Muhammad SAW As a healer and an antidote to my heart and my refreshment for the body. As the light of eye. As a booster and spiritual meal. And to his family and his companions give blessings and salvation.”
This prayer is good for the mother when getting pregnant. By praying this, the mother will get healing and refreshment in the body until the child borns.
See also: Importance of Niqab in Islam
10. “O Allah may You protect this baby as long as there is in the womb of his mother. And may You give to the infant and mother God who gives health. There is no health other than Allah’s health, a health that does not end with another disease. O Allah may You create this baby in the womb of his mother in a nice way And may You plant his heart this baby faith in You O Allah and to Your Prophet.”
This prayer is to ask the healing from Allah for the mother and the baby who will be born in the world. The one who can give health and healing is only Allah, so always believe and pray to Him.
11. “O Allah may You take this baby out of his mother’s womb at the appointed time in a healthy and safe condition. Aamin, aamin aamin yaa robbal aalamin Grant our prayers, grant our prayers.”
This prayer is good when the pregnancy is in old age. By praying this, we hope that the baby will come on time at the healthy and safe condition.
See also: Importance of Commitment in Islam
12. And Allah brought you forth from the wombs (of) your mothers, not knowing anything, and made for you the hearing and the sight and the hearts so that you may give thanks. (An-Nahl 16:78)
This prayer is to be grateful to Allah because He has already used His power to give the hearing, sight, and heart for the child. Allah is the best Creator and can create anything in perfect form.
13. “O Allah, Form him in the belly of his mother in good form and set his heart in faith in You and Your Messenger.”
This prayer can be done by stroking the belly of the mother. By doing this prayer, we hope that the child will become a good person in the future.
See also: Islamic Ways to Celebrate Birthday
14. “O Allah, remove him from his mother’s belly at the time of his birth easily in a state of safety and with a beautiful and perfect form.”
This prayer is good when getting pregnant and will give a birth. We hope that the birth will be safe and create a perfect form.
15. “O Allah, Make him a healthy and perfect child, intelligent, pious, and willing to practice his knowledge.”
By doing this prayer, we hope that the child will be intelligent, pious, and sholeh. This prayer can be done by stroking the belly of the mother.
See also: Importance of Breakfast in Islam
More Prayers for Getting Pregnant in Islam
Here is presented more prayers for getting pregnant in Islam.
- And Allah created you from dust, then from a semen-drop; then He made you pairs. And not conceives any female and not gives birth except with His knowledge. And not is granted life any aged person and not is lessened from his life but (is) in a Register. Indeed, that for Allah (is) easy. (Fatir 35:11)
- O you who believe[d]! Be steadfast and [be] patient and [be] constant and fear Allah so that you may (be) successful. (Al-Imran 3:200)
- Or He grants them males and females; and He makes whom He wills barren. Indeed, He (is) All-Knower, All-Powerful. (Al-Imran 42:50)
- “(There is) no god except You, Glory be to You! Indeed, [I] I am of the wrongdoers.” (Al-Anbiya 21:87)
- Our Lord! [and] Make us both submissive to You. And from our offspring a community submissive to You. And show us our ways of worship and turn to us. Indeed You! [You] (are) the Oft-returning, the Most Merciful. (Al-Baqarah 2:128)
- “O Allah, keep him when he is in his mother’s womb. Make him healthy, for you are a Healthful Essence. There is no healing but healing from You, a healing that leaves no disease at all. [AdSense-C]
- “O Allah may You make this baby healthy, perfect, intelligent and understanding in religious affairs. O Allah, may You give this baby a long life, healthy physical and spiritual, good minded, fluent oral and good voice to read the Qur’an and increase its degree and expand its sustenance and make for the perfect human who survived in the world and the hereafter.”
- “O Allah, protect the servant and make the servant healthy until he was born in the world, and make it easy for her to deliver her childbirth and make the baby healthy, hope the child will be Sholeh or Sholehah.”
- “O Allah our God, I seek refuge from the temptations of the cursed Satan and I plead with you to give a good baby or Sustenance and Providence and lengthen his age and give physical and spiritual health. Make the son of a servant a child who is Sholeh or Sholehah and worship to the parents. “
- The One Who made good everything He created, and He began (the) creation (of) man from clay. Then He made his progeny from an extract of water despised. Then He fashioned him and breathed into him from His spirit and made for you the hearing and the sight and feelings; little [what] thank you give. (As-Sajdah 32:7-9)
That’s all the prayers for getting pregnant. Hope this article will give us benefits and the knowledge about the good prayers during pregnancy.